Friday, April 20, 2007

Racing the Extreme Sport

Well this blog has come up after a long wait, i have been updating my other technical blog so much that this initiative was slipping a lot .But today i have decided to put up a stepping stone towards this blog .
It all started today (April 20,2007 ) morning , the day was great as usual but it is raining and weather is excellent in LA,CA. I was reading articles on www.formula1.com site for latest update about my favorite sport and then in a flash it stuck to my mind , why not to have a personal blog for my favorite sports . I was also reading about f1 track proposed in delhi and i found this to be a great opportunity to start this initiative to track all news in motor sports world F1 ,A1 and WRC to be precise ;) (my fav) . There are other sports like Nascar which i am trying to understand as per the strategy is concerned , currently its only a merry go round for me , so we can take these sports later:).

So in case you need updates on motor sports , this is the place. Feel free to make comments......

No comments: